FOUNDATION LEVEL (for Technicians only)
4 weeks training leading to IT TECHNICIAN role in the USA.
Job type/Salary Expectation: INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR at up to $30 per hour
Pre-requisite Training: None.
This training builds you from nothing.
Mode of Delivery: physical, in-person at our Frisco Texas USA Training Lab
Training Duration and Fee: 4 weeks @ $1,000
Subjects covered: Networking & Client Server Installations
Title: Help Desk/Desktop Support for Enterprise Environment
- Computer Hardware Fundamentals
- Operating System Fundamentals
- Networking and Security Fundamentals
- Discuss Transmission Media and Cable Types
- Network Topologies and Architectures
- Wire and Establish Connections with Jacks / Ports
- Test and Diagnose New / Existing Connections
- Describe Network Fundamentals and Build Simple LANs
- Explain the place of Hubs, Switches and Routers in Enterprise Networks
- Explain How IP Addresses Are Generated and Allocated Using DHCP
- Explain Name Resolution Using DNS End of Course Project:
- Setup a fully functional LAN from scratch.
- Manage the connection, Installation, and Configuration of Thin Clients on LAN-based Application Server (Project will fetch you $30 every time you complete it for a customer onsite)